Center of Study Project
Responsible Department : Thai Army Wives Association with the Army
1. To have the place for the army children to train basic skill in applying what they learn in class.
2. To be the place for the army children who do not have their own computer in searching for knowledge or for entertainment by having the close advisors.
3. To train the behavior of using computer in correct and suitable way.
4. To encourage the army and the family to love reading and searching for various data.
5. To encourage the army and the family to have consciousness in sacrificing and public mind.
6. To be the source of knowledge both in the form of library, data source via internet and the knowledge management in the community.
7. To save the expense of the army for the fee of the internet service shop.
1. The army children not less than 70% come to use apply program extra from the class.
2. The army children lived in the camp not less than 70% use computer in the center to search for knowledge or to utilize computer suitably for entertainment.
3. The army children used the center have the suitable behavior in using computer.
4. The amount of the army and the family in using the center increases.
5. The center has the activities of encouraging reading or seminar or other activities in the same aim by which the army and the family are the organizers.
6. The army and the family increase in participating the activities within the unit.
7. The army decreases the expense in the computer service shop.
1. The branch’s president of the Army Wives Association or the president of the Thai Army Wives Club reports the overall operation to Thai Army Wives Association once a year within October of each year.
2. Thai Army Wives Association appoints the committee to visit and evaluate the work and the problems to develop the association.
1. The army and the family has the learning center to search for knowledge and entertainment.
2. The army and the family are educated and have utilized advice.
3. The expense of the army decreases.
4. The army and the family within the unit and the community have close relationship, help each other which is the important basic in creating the strength of the unit and the community.